Hey Ya'll!


Welcome!

Hey, ya'll!  Let me introduce myself, I am Rachel Anderson, owner, and operator of Southern Mom's Photography.  You have landed on my blog page!  Great!  Glad you are able to join me for this adventure.  We are going to be real here.  I feel that being real with people allows them to feel as if they know you and besides I am sure that sometimes we may share the same experiences.

So, let me start by getting you up to date.  I have already introduced myself, I am 40 years old.  I have three children, Jacob, 26, (my stepson from my first marriage) Austin, 20, and Savana, 14.  All three have the same dad!  I am divorced, but I do have a boyfriend.  We have been together off and on for 10 years.  Jacob is married, so I also have a daughter-in-law and two grandkids that are grown.  

I have been a nurse for 20 years and all though I do not currently work as a nurse, I do keep my license active.  I just recently finished school at SNHU (Southern New Hampshire University) and I graduate in August with my Bachelor's in Art in Digital Photography.  I own and operate Southern Mom's Photography.  If you need pictures, I'm your girl!  (Mention this blog post and get 10% off!) Now you are current.  LOL!

Photography is something that I have loved since I was a child.  I decided to get my nursing degree following High School for financial reasons.  When I was laid off from my last nursing job, I was burnt out.  So, I decided to go back to school.  Photography for me is not just a job, it is a passion.  Photography captures moments of our lives, freezes them allowing us to share them with generations to come.  Without photography think about all the precious moments you may have forgotten about...if you had photographs of those moments you could remember them forever.  Photography is important to our history and our future.  It is important for our children, our grandkids, our great-grandkids, and so on.

With that said I encourage you to get family portraits, if not with me, then one of the other fine photographers near you.  Cherished moments live forever when captured with a camera.  

Stay tuned, up next...Why Professional Photographers cost so much!
I know you all wonder why and I am going to help you understand.  

Wishing you all the best, until next time,

xoxo

Rachel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to wear for your Senior Portraits